About Our Team
Our Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate and mortgage professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how we work.
That said, in our experience as a real estate and mortgage professional, We've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting our clients first. This means keeping ourself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been our approach and it requires us to continually improve our skills and ways of doing business. In addition, We've found that the latest technologies are enabling us to do everything We've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped us to extend the range of services we provide to our clients.
Gil Torres has been a Real Estate agent since 2002 and is currently a broker in the state of California. He entered into Real Estate in 2002 and brings with him over 7 years of Mortgage Banking experience. With his vast knowledge of today’s lending guidelines as a real estate broker, he is able to further evaluate the quality of a buyers offer to include their financing possibilities. He is a frequent guest speaker for Real Estate investments groups and conducts First Time Home Buyer, Foreclosure and Bank Own seminars. Gil Torres has the proven ability to negotiate transactions that are rewarding for his clients and offers an innovative approach to marketing in today’s market.
· Real Estate and Mortgage Broker
· Licensed Real Estate and Mortgage consultant in Hawaii
· Real Estate since 2002
· Frequent guest speaker for Real Estate investment groups and Froclosure Prevention classes
· Entrepreneur since 1993 having been an owner of a technical recruiting firm for 5 years prior to his Real Estate career
· Provides BPO’s services for many banks and asset management companies
· Full time closing coordinator
· Full time Processors
· Full time BPO/CMA department coordinator
· Extensive team of vendors for all property preservation work, etc.
To compliment their services, Exclusive Reatly and Mortgage has a full-time support staff ready to service your needs.